Report A Concern

The City of Campbell continues to improve our ability to meet the needs of all community members.  Use the links below to report the following incidents or concerns.

If this is an Emergency or a matter that requires an immediate police response, please call 911.

Report A Crime

The Campbell Police Department's online reporting system should only be used to report incidents that do not require immediate attention as the reporting system is not continuously monitored by police personnel. Using this system allows you to submit a police report immediately and to print a copy of the report for free. 

Using the Campbell Police Department Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the following incidents:

For more information on filing a incident report online, visit our Report A Crime page.

Report a Crime button Opens in new window

Submit A Concern

The City of Campbell's Public Works staff is committed to providing highest quality customer services to the residents of Campbell. The new iWorkQ online portal is a convenient way to report  non law enforcement related concerns.

Using the Public Works' iWorkQ request form you can report the following incidents:

  • Graffiti - Visible marketing or drawings on buildings, structures, roads, sidewalks, and signs.
  • Illegal Dumping - Large amounts of garbage and junk left on City streets and sidewalks. 
  • Potholes - A hole in the street with a defined edge. Not for sinkholes (rounded edge) or cracks in the road. 
  • Streetlight outages - Lights on roads, sidewalks, traffic signals, and parks. 
  • General Requests  - For all other services request or information. Not for emergencies.

To use the online request form, follow the directions below:

  1. Enter the agency code: Campbell01
  2. Create an account or continue as guest
  3. Fill out the form to submit a request
  4. Track the progress of your request by returning to your created account

The iWorkQ application is also available for iOS and Android devices. Download the iWorkQ Service Request application from your devices app store.

Submit a Concern button Opens in new window

For all other reporting concerns please call the appropriate phone number listed below. If your concern is not listed or you are not sure which number to use, call the Police Non-Emergency number at (408) 866-2101.

  • Emergency 9-1-1 or (408) 378-8161
  • Non-Emergencies (408) 866-2101
  • Abandoned Vehicles (408) 866-2712
  • Animal Control (408) 764-0344
  • Code Enforcement (408) 866-2760
  • Graffiti Cleanup (408) 866-2191
  • Traffic Enforcement (408) 866 -2177