There are people out there who are working to steal your hard-earned money. If we work together, we can help prevent your friends, family, and yourself from becoming the next victim of identity theft.
If your credit cards or personal information are lost or stolen, take these 3 steps immediately:
- Call your credit card issuer immediately to report the loss or theft of your missing card.
- Report your lost or stolen items to the police.
- Check your bank statements, credit reports, etc. and keep records of any fraudulent charges or activity.
Protecting Your Personal Identifying Information
Below are a few tips to help protect your personal and account information:
- Never give your personal information over the phone to an unknown caller, especially if you did not initiate the call.
- Do not sign a blank check or a debit slip.
- Be sure to shred unneeded documents with personal information and old credit cards.
- Periodically check your account activity and report any discrepancies as soon as possible.
- Do not carry your PIN in your wallet or purse.
- Keep your I.D. and credit cards securely in your wallet or purse. Avoid putting loose cards in your pockets or other areas where they can slip out.
- Use strong passwords, multi-factor authentication, and security questions when available.
- Use a secure wireless network not public Wi-Fi.
If you believe your personal information or credit card is lost or stolen, please do not hesitate to contact us to report your missing products.