Support the Museum
Proposed Fiscal Year (FY) 2024 Operating Budget and 2024-2028 Capital Improvement PlanThe proposed FY 2024 Operating & FY 2024-2028 CIP Budget now available online Read on...
Summer Activity Guide Now Online
Summer Camp and Swim Lesson Registration Now Open
The Campbell Historical Museum & Ainsley House are owned and operated by the City of Campbell to benefit current and future generations of residents and visitors.
Each year, the Campbell Historical Museum & Ainsley House serves over 7,000 students, parents and teachers through our Hands-on-History and History Detectives programs for 2nd - 4th graders. We offer traveling trunks and other educational programs as well. More information on education programs. Learn More
For the non-student public, the Campbell Historical Museum & Ainsley House offer programs including lectures, workshops, and tours. More information on events. Learn More
Our extensive collection and archive is available to researchers by appointment. Learn More
How you can support the Campbell Historical Museum & Ainsley House:
• Join our volunteer program.
• Donate materials to the collection.
• Reserve the Ainsley House Garden for an event.
• Schedule a private tour or tea.
• Consider a financial contribution to support the care of our collections, the preservation of the historic Ainsley House, or our education programs.
• Spread the word – tell your friends about the museums and our programs, write a review on Yelp or TripAdvisor, and let city officials know why you feel the museums are a great investment of city funds.
To make a monetary donation, please call or mail:
Campbell Historical Museum & Ainsley House
51 N. Central Ave.
Campbell, CA 95008
Campbell Historical Museum and Ainsley House Foundation
The Campbell Historical Museum and Ainsley House Foundation is a non-profit organization whose mission is to support the Campbell Historical Museum & Ainsley House. The Foundation strives to raise funds to contribute to the endowment and general support of the museum’s education programs and exhibits. Scholarships are offered to schools that attend the museum's programs. The Foundation also offers a membership program including free and reduced admission to Museum programs. The museum stores and holiday teas are operated by the Foundation. For more information visit: www.campbellmuseums.org