Extreme Teens (13-15 years)
10:00 @ John D. Morgan Park (540 West Rincon Ave,
park along street)
5:00 @ Campbell Community Center
(1 West Campbell Ave in roundabout by M Building)
- Mondays to Fridays: June 22 to July 31
- NOTE: NO CAMP Week of June 29 to July 3
- Camp Times: 10:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Drop off John D. Morgan park & Pick up at the Community Center
- $230 per week ($240 non-residents) includes 35 hours of camp with 1:12 Leader to camper ratio, trip transportation and admissions, with planned games and craft activities before trip departures.
- Review Extreme Teen Camp rules with your teen prior to camp. Campers must be mature enough to abide by the safety rules. If a camper is asked not to return to camp; refunds will not be issued.
- Wear play clothes and tennis shoes for safety (some trips require socks i.e bowling).
- Bring a sack lunch with a drink each day (or money to purchase if no outside food is allowed in i.e. Raging Waters). See weekly email from Supervisor before each week of camp.
- Bring a phone (or waterproof watch), as campers are required to check-in at designated times. Campbell Recreation not responsible for lost items.
- Apply sunscreen before drop-off (and send with for long days).
- Make sure your Active account has accurate contact information for parent/guardians and emergency contacts. This will be used by the Camp Leaders if they need to get in touch with you.
- Complete required Sky High Waiver for campers attending this field trip.
- Complete required Silvercreek Sportsplex Waiver for campers attending this field trip. http://www.gotoplex.com/
Extreme Teens go on field trips every day of camp. Some field trips last the full camp day (10:00am to 4:30pm); however for partial day trips, Extreme Teens spend the morning at John D. Morgan Park doing team building activities and games, and depart in the afternoon for the trip. PICK UP IS AT THE COMMUNITY CENTER, 1 W. CAMPBELL AVE. IN BACK OF THE SWIMMING POOL NEXT TO M-50.
2020 Extreme Teen Field Trip Schedule
|Week / Itinerary||Monday||Tuesday||Wednesday||Thursday||Friday|
|June 22 - June 26||Golfland||Capitola Beach||Laser Quest||Sky High||Oakridge Mall &Movie
|July 6 - July 10||Bowling
||Oakridge Mall/Movie||Santa Cruz Boardwalk
|July 13 - July 17||Laser Tag
||SJ Tech Museum||San Francisco
|Oakridge Mall & Movie||Silver Creek Sportsplex|
|July 20 - July 24||Bowling||Golfland
|Capitola Beach||Raging Waters|
|July 27 - July 31||Sky High||California Academy Science||Oakridge Mall & Movie||Santa Cruz Boardwalk||Laser Quest|
The cost includes 1:12 leader to camper supervision, transportation, and admission costs for all trips. Review trip itineraries in a weekly email sent to parents before the camp week start.