Who We Are
The Friends of the Heritage Theatre (FOHT) is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization dedicated to community awareness, community access, and fundraising on behalf of the Heritage Theatre. The goals of the organization are:
- to promote the use of the Heritage Theatre as a performing arts theatre.
- to ensure that the Heritage Theatre is a resource for activities to benefit youth; as well, to benefit cultural enrichment for residents of Campbell and Silicon Valley.
- to raise funds to preserve, benefit, and support the use of the theatre as a vehicle to promote downtown Campbell and the cultural growth of the community.
- to support the ongoing operation of the Heritage Theatre as a performing arts venue.
- to educate the community as to the history of the Heritage Theatre and the historical significance of the building.
How to Engage
You can help keep the Heritage Theatre a vibrant arts and cultural center for our community by getting involved! The FOHT relies heavily on volunteers and donations to support their work and we need you!
- NEW MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM: Our beautiful Theatre has celebrated her 80th birthday and the Friends of the Heritage Theatre have a new Membership Program designed to help her thrive into her next eighty years!
- Donate: Giving feels good! Support a wonderful theatre that brings accessible arts and culture to Campbell. Donations go toward projects and programming at the theatre. To donate visit the Donations page. The FOHT is a 501c3 non-profit and all donations are tax deductible.
- Concessions Volunteer: The FOHT manages Concessions sales at many Heritage Theatre events, with 100% of the proceeds going toward theatre support. Come pour wine, meet new friends, and support a great cause! To volunteer with the FOHT, please email us! (21+ only).
You can contact the Board of the Friends of Heritage Theatre via email.
- Kereli Sengstack
- Chris Bracher
- Sue Rodrigues
- Yvette Huygen
- Samantha Ince
- Lee Kopp
- Jennifer Anson
- Petra Hofer
To contact the Friends of the Heritage Theatre, please email firstname.lastname@example.org