District 1 and District 2 Elections will be held in the City of Campbell on Tuesday, November 3, 2020, to elect one City Councilmember per district to serve a four year-term.
The following persons have qualified as candidates to run for City Council in the November 3, 2020, Campbell Election:
Susan M. Landry
- The first day for mailing of vote by mail ballots is October 5, 2020.
- Early voting period at the Registrar of Voters Office is October 5 - November 2, 2020.
- The last day to register to vote for the November 3, 2020 Election is October 20, 2020
- Vote Centers will be open to all registered voters in Santa Clara County, October 24 - November 3, 2020.
- The last day to request a vote by mail ballot is October 27, 2020
All vote centers and the Registrar of Voters Office will be open from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Election Day November 3, 2020.
To find your polling place, click here.
To track your vote by mail ballot, click here.
To look up your voter registration, click here.
District Based Election
In 2019 the City of Campbell transitioned to district-based elections. The November 3, 2020 Election will be the City of Campbell's first district-based election. In a district-based election, voters will only vote for the City Council seats up for election in their specific district. All five current Councilmembers will serve at-large until the end of their current terms. Each of the current Councilmembers resides in their district. At the end of their terms, the Councilmembers that have not met their term limits can run for re-election by district.