What is the process for getting my sidewalk repaired?
The City of Campbell administers an annual program that addresses sidewalk, curb, and gutter concerns. A resident may contact the city and complete a request for an inspection of a sidewalk and/or curb and gutter. The service request will be investigated and if the location meets the city’s criteria for removal and replacement, it will be placed on the sidewalk / curb and gutter repair list and considered for a future sidewalk replacement project. Generally, this is a no cost service to the resident. In order to be considered for this program, please email us or call the Maintenance Division at 408-866-2145 between the hours of 7 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. on Monday through Friday. For more information, please see the city’s Sidewalk Maintenance Repair Program.

Show All Answers

1. When will my street be resurfaced?
2. What is the process for getting my sidewalk repaired?
3. What are the rules regarding placing storage containers in the public right of way?
4. Do I need an encroachment permit for a debris box to be placed in the public right of way?
5. How can I request an accessibility ramp to be installed at the corner of my street?