Employee and Labor Relations
The Human Resources Division strives to promote a high-quality workforce and collaborative relationships between employees, management, and employee labor groups. Human Resources serves as a strategic partner while providing guidance on managing employee performance and conduct issues, investigates, and resolves complaints at the lowest level, and negotiates timely and fiscally responsible agreements.
Represented Groups: Various classification of City employees who have chosen the respective labor groups to represent them.
Unrepresented Groups: Some employment classifications not represented by recognized labor group are governed by collective bargaining agreements in the form of resolutions passed by the City Council.
Employer-Employee Relations Resolution: Provides orderly procedures from the administration of employer-employee relations between the City management and City's employee organization and for resolving disputes regarding wages, hours, and other terms and conditions of employment.
- Campbell Police Civilian Employees Association (CPCEA) - MOU
- Campbell Police Civilian Employees Association (CPCEA) - Resolution
- Campbell Municipal Employees Association (CMEA) - MOU
- Campbell Municipal Employees Association (CMEA) - Resolution
- Carpenters Local 405/Northern California Carpenters Regional Council (CARP) - MOU
- Carpenters Local 405/Northern California Carpenters Regional Council (CARP) - Resolution
- Campbell Peace Officers' Association (CPOA) - MOU
- Campbell Peace Officers' Association (CPOA) - Side Letter with Resolution
Employer-Employee Relations Resolution
Personnel Rules and Regulations
|CARP||Carpenters Local 408/Northern California Carpenters Regional Council|
|CMEA||Campbell Municipal Association|
|CPCEA||Campbell Police Civilian Employees Association|
|CPOA||Campbell Police Officers' Association|