- Your Government
- Boards & Commissions
- Civic Improvement Commission
Civic Improvement Commission
- 7:30 p.m.
- Second Thursday of each month
- The Civic Improvement Commission meeting will be conducted in person as well as telecommunication and is compliant with the provisions of the Brown Act.
- Members of the public may attend this meeting in person at Campbell City Hall.
- Public comment will also be accepted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the meeting. Please indicate in the subject line "For Public Comment."
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
Commissioners Term Expire:
Christopher Bracher August 2026
- Jennifer Dooley August 2024
- Heather Malcom August 2024
- Jenna Cademartori Naylor, Vice Chair August 2025
- Maryanne Yoshikawa, Chair August 2025
- Gary Coluccio August 2026
- Thomas Russell August 2026
The Civic Improvement Commission (CIC) advises the City Council in a number of areas including library concerns, beautification, cultural concerns, history, social services, seniors, and youth.
The Civic Improvement Commission is now working on a new Explore Art series including Murals, Neighborhood City & Monument Signs, Sidewalk Chalk Art Contest, and Stories for Solidarity Art Panels. Click here to find out more about these exciting projects.