Park Maintenance Information

Damages & Emergencies
To report damage to city buildings, contact the city's Building Maintenance Division. You can report damage to city buildings by calling the Recreation and Community Services Office at 408-866-2104.

For Building Maintenance Administration you can contact the Building Maintenance Supervisor at 

For after hour maintenance emergencies call the Campbell Police Department at 408-866-2101. To learn more about general park maintenance, visit the Public Works Department.